Access Outlook.com on your Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Android.
- On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings, and then tap Email & accounts.
- Tap add an account.
- If you have a Windows Phone 8, tap Outlook.
– or –
If you have a Windows Phone 7, tap Windows Live.
- Enter your Outlook.com address.
- Tap the Password box, and then enter your Outlook.com password.
- Tap Sign in.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Tap Settings, and then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts page.
- Select Hotmail.
- Enter your Outlook.com address and password.
- Select the fields that you want to sync. Tap Save.
You can use Outlook.com on your Android phone or tablet with the free Android app published by Microsoft + SEVEN.
- Enter your Outlook.com email address and password, and then tap Next.
- Choose additional options like sync mail frequency and nickname to use, and then tap Next.
- Check/uncheck sync calendar and contacts, and then tap Next.
- App might not be available in all countries or regions.
- You can’t edit your contacts in the app.
If you’re unable to use the app for any reason, you can still set up Outlook.com on your Android device. Here’s how:
- On your device, tap Email, then tap Add account.
- Enter your Outlook.com email address and password, then tap Manual setup.
- Under What type of account is this? tap Exchange.
- If there is a Domain field, leave it blank. If there is a Username field, enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- For Server name enter s.outlook.com.
- Make sure the Use secure connection (SSL) checkbox is checked, then tap Next.
- Choose your account options and tap Next.
- To finish setup, tap Done.
Phones with web browsers
You can always access Outlook.com at http://m.mail.live.com.